No search results available

Cart

No search results available

"Gebäude und Architektur" Explanatroy Sheet

Material number 0321430

Moosham Castle in Salzburg’s Lungau region had a turbulent history until it was acquired by Count Johann Nepomuk Wilczek in 1886, who then restored it and decorated it with valuable works of art. It is still owned by his family today. Burg Rappottenstein in the Waldviertel region was built in the 12th century by Rapoto von Kuenring and is one of the best-preserved fortresses in Austria. One of the oldest castles in Carinthia and the symbol for the Möll Valley is Falkenstein Castle near Obervellach. It acquired its current appearance in 1905, and was restored in the same style following a fire in 1969. Kufstein Fortress in Tyrol was first mentioned in a document in 1205. Following some unsettled centuries during which ownership switched back and forth between Bavaria and Tyrol, the castle has belonged to the town of Kufstein since 1924.

€1.10
incl. VAT and delivery costs
  Available
Description
Name
Release Date
Year of Issue
EAN